My Magazine website

My Magazine website
Click the above image to view my website

My magazine cover, Edition 1

My magazine contents page, Edition 1

My magazine cover, Edition 2

My magazine contents page, Edition 2

Friday 1 December 2017

Minecraft Pocket Edition Gameplay For YouTube

1) How I Did It
To make my video, I looked at a pre-recorded minute and a half Minecraft videoclip of some fairly basic gameplay. I then planned out what things to say roughly, knowing many ad-libs would be thrown in whilst recording for authenticity. to shoot my facecam, I used one of the department's iPads, which also doubled as the mic. To edit, I used another iPad with a free editing app, which allowed me to overlay my facecam over the gameplay and add basic text.

2) How could my video attract Mojang and/or Microsoft, and how might it influence them.
My video could attract the attention of Mojang and/or Microsoft by reaching enough views on YouTube, however, just by merely posting it, I am giving Minecraft free exposure and advertising. Therefore, as a collective, many videos across the platform will inevitably attract Minecraft and as a result of this, many YouTubers have been invited to Minecon (the Minecraft convention) to give talks and present.

1 comment:

  1. MINECORN HAHAHA! Lovely work, Morgan! Such great attention to detail - really well done.

    ReplyDelete