My Magazine website

My Magazine website
Click the above image to view my website

My magazine cover, Edition 1

My magazine contents page, Edition 1

My magazine cover, Edition 2

My magazine contents page, Edition 2

Sunday 28 October 2018

9. Second Webpage


An example of a secondary website page that greatly inspired my own during the planning process:




A rough plan which was created throughout the planning process of my secondary page:




I aimed to create a consistent house style through the continued use of my black and white 'Identity banner at the top to provide synergy as well as using the same bold 'Arial-like' fonts. I also continued to utilise my frame within a frame motif, although I used a much more discrete version featuring the two perpendicular lines present in the final product.

Some of the audience feedback I got on my website:
  • Enlarging the images to give thema greater presence
  • adding a few extra details to highlight the content, which I added in the form of the repeated 2-line motif on both my homepage and 'Fashion' tab
  • changing content to reflect a balanced-gender approach

Below is a screenshot from my 2nd page


No comments:

Post a Comment