My Magazine website

My Magazine website
Click the above image to view my website

My magazine cover, Edition 1

My magazine contents page, Edition 1

My magazine cover, Edition 2

My magazine contents page, Edition 2

Monday 5 February 2018

8. The Planning I Intend To Complete In Order To Ensure A successful Outcome For My Production



In order to create a successful campaign, it is always pragmatic to put in place many different planning methods.

Below is a list of the different planning methods I intend to use.

  • Rough flatplan- important as it is a good way to indicate some rough idea of what the final product will look like (8/1/18)
  • location recce- important for me to be able to scout out specific locations, Brick Lane is a big place (3/2/18)
  • Risk assessment- to ensure shooting goes as seamlessly and risk-free as possible  (8/2/18)
  • Cast/costumes/prop list- helpful when indicating what you want your adverts to look like plus good for organisation (10/2/18)
  • Shoot schedule- important in terms or keeping organised (13/2/18)
  • Logo and/or pack shot edit- Useful to do now as it will help me visualise my final advert (5/2/18)
  • Rough edit- useful when receiving audience feedback as if any changes need to be made it is not too late, but the edit is accurate enough to be indicative to the TA  (24/2/18)

In combination, these should all help me create an effective and practical advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment