My Magazine website

My Magazine website
Click the above image to view my website

My magazine cover, Edition 1

My magazine contents page, Edition 1

My magazine cover, Edition 2

My magazine contents page, Edition 2

Wednesday 21 March 2018

11. Production Review: My Production and My Intended Improvements



Below are the current versions of my adverts however, it was clear to me that adjustments were necessary. I decided to ask the opinions of my teachers and peers in order to help establish exactly what needed changing.









The main issues raised were:

  • It might be a good idea to feature a slogan stating that the adverts were selling deodorants to ensure no confusion amongst the Total Film readers. I will aim to rectify this.
  • The model in the 'Be Cool' advert is too small and should fill the space a bit more, so I will make her bigger in future edits.
  • Some grading is required across the 4 ads which is something I will definitely add
  • The packshot in the 'Cool' ad is too big in relation to the model so I will make it smaller
  • The slogan in the 'Sport' ad is unclear- need to change colour
there were also some points raised by my teacher, such as the links made to a film in one of the ads-however after a brief explanation, these issues were resolved.


No comments:

Post a Comment